Class Sign-In Form – Quick Guide
- Please sign in for each class you attend; if you attend two classes in one day, sign in for each class separately.
- You can save the link for the sign-in form in your web and mobile browser. In your mobile browser you can do this using the “Share” option.
- There are QR codes posted around the gym for easy sign-in, if you forget to sign in before class. Just open your camera app and focus on the QR code displayed. Just click the link and it will take you to class sign-in.
- Enter your first and last name, choose your class from the drop down menu and confirm that your membership has been paid. We verify attendance for payment daily.
- If it is your first class, you do not have to pay. If it is your second class, a drop-in payment or membership fee must be submitted before class. If you have not registered, please do so.
- Class sign-in is required for each class you attend. For example, if you sign in on Wednesday, you will also have to sign in for Friday, if you attend on both days.
- If you have issues, please ask a teammate or instructor to help you before starting class.
We appreciate your patience and cooperation and hope you enjoy your training. Remember, to stay up to date with announcements such as storm closures or schedule changes, sign up for our newsletter and follow us on Facebook and Instagram.