Where we are in the midst of a pandemic, we ask everyone who enters the club to adhere to the following protocols.
- Wear a mask at all times other than actively training.
- Remove shoes upon entry, bring them into the gym, exit out the back door. This will eliminate congestion in the lobby as classes switchover.
- Arrive ready to train.
- Exit the premises immediately after training.
Class Sign-In Sheet
Due to consistent questions regarding the sign in sheet, I’m including this quick guide.
1. We use the same sheet every day and it is archived each night. You
don’t need a new link for every day.
2. Instructors will be checking the sheet at the beginning of each class to ensure everyone is signed in.
3. Please install the Google Sheets app on your phone. When you open the app, the link should be right there the next time you open it and you will be able to edit.
4. Scroll at the bottom to find the tab called Sign-In All Classes
5. Enter your name, choose your class from the drop down menu and confirm you have no symptoms and no risk of exposure.
6. This is required for each class you attend. For example, if you sign in on Wednesday, you will also have to sign in for Friday, if you attend on both days.
If you have issues, please ask a teammate or instructor to help you before starting class.
We appreciate your patience and cooperation during these trying times and hope you enjoy your training!